Monday 27 February 2017

Primavera Flower Squares

I had, for a very long time, been eyeing and wanting to try my hands on the super awesome Primavera Flower squares by Dada's Place. So when I received a request from a lovely lady from Kuwait to make a divan spread and cushion cover set with the pattern I jumped. Literally jumped.




I took ill while working on these. Went in and out of the hospital too. The soonest I could get back, i picked it back up and worked like there was no other things left to do...

This bolster cover took what it seemed like ages to finish and I wrecked my brain a little deciding on what would be the best closure style.


I went over many styles and designs on the Internet, and finally decided on the draw string closure. I think I quite love how it turned out.




I am not very sure though, if these pictures really do justice to how lovely these pieces look. I am not a skilled photographer lol.

If you happened upon this blog, Hi! Welcome and I hope you liked it here.


Cheerio...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you visited Loops & Purls. Let me know you had been here. Many thanks!